Please be aware that Deleting your account means that:
- All your account data and personal information will be deleted
- All your projects will be removed and will no longer be viewable in Explain Everything apps or on Explain Drive
In order to Delete your account, please log in to Explain Drive first.
- Click on your Profile on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Click My account.
- Scroll down to the Privacy Settings section.
- Click Delete my Account.
- Confirm by clicking Delete My Account.
For up to 30 days it is still possible to restore your Explain Everything account if you didn’t intend to do it or if it happened accidentally.
IMPORTANT If your subscription was purchased through the Apple App Store, you will need to cancel your subscription manually. Learn more.