Only the Owner of a Group Account can add seats to it.
If you need to increase the amount of seats in your group account, you can do that in few easy steps. It is possible even during an ongoing billing period.
Note The price of the added seats is calculated proportionally to the time left before your first subscription ends. You will also be presented with your current subscription cost, the total amount you will be charged in the next billing period, and the total cost of the newly added seats.
- Sign in to your account on Explain Drive.
- Click on your Profile picture on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select My subscriptions.
- Select the Add seats button.
- Enter the number of licenses you would like to add to your group.
- Select Add seats to continue.
- Review the summary and select Add seats to confirm the purchase when you're ready.