Explain Everything has a VPAT® outlining §508 accessibility information. You can access it here: Explain Everything VPAT®.
Articles in this section
- I’ve purchased a subscription but I’m still on the free plan
- Explain Everything network information
- When I use a CODE it says it is not active
- Your browser is not currently supported - Online (web) version of Explain Everything - hardware, OS and browser
- I'm getting the "Your token is invalid " error
- I'm getting the "Token expired (org.openid.appauth.general error - 15)" error
- I’m getting an error that says I exceeded my quota when uploading to YouTube
- I'm getting "Please check your microphone/camera" error when using Explain Everything in a browser.
- Where can I find a document outlining accessibility information for Explain Everything (like VPAT®)?
- I'm getting a WebGL Unavailable error when opening Explain Everything in a browser.