NOTE: Only users with the Admin role have access to the Group Project Visibility & Permissions panel.
To change visibility and access options for Drive and projects made by your group, go to the Group Project Visibility & Permissions section of your account. After making changes, click Save to deploy them.
- Log in to your account in the Explain Drive.
- Click on your profile picture and choose My Account.
- Scroll down to the Group Project Visibility & Permissions section and click on Edit.
Here you can do the following:
- Set viewing permissions and search scope for public Explain Drive catalogue
- Restrict your group Public projects visibility only to your group.
- Restrict the CODE access to projects made by your group.
Set viewing permissions for users in your group.
- All projects - give your group access to the whole Explain Drive catalogue.
- Only projects made by your group - limit your group access to your group catalogue only.
Set the visibility of projects made by users in your group. You can either make projects available to everyone or only inside your group. This can be set separately for Public projects and unlisted projects accessed with CODE.