Bulk installation of the Explain Everything Whiteboard can be done through the Google Admin Console (admin.google.com). Once licenses are deployed, they can be activated in the Explain Everything Drive (https://drive.explaineverything.com).
NotePlease note that you should verify your settings in both user settings and device settings in the Google Apps Admin Console and Chrome Device Management. It’s advised to set the app as “force-installed” in order to minimize waiting time for users.
Installation from the Google Play Store
Go to admin.google.com, sign-in and click Device management
- Click Chrome management (highlighted in blue)
- Enable Android applications to be managed through the Admin Console
- Go to User Settings
- Navigate to the “Android applications” section and allow installation of Android applications on Chrome Devices
- Hit Save
- Go to App Management and set filter on “Android Apps” and hit the plus button
- Search for “Explain Everything Whiteboard” and approve the app
- Go back to the app list and enter Explain Everything Whiteboard details
- Enter User Settings
- Hit Save