NoteIt’s advised to set the app as “force-installed” in order to minimize waiting time for users.
Install Explain Everything from the Google Play Store
- On the far right, select Additional settings.
- For Android applications on Chrome Devices, select Allow.
- Go back to Apps & Extensions, select an organizational unit and select the plus button and then choose the Add from Google Play option.
- Search for Explain Everything Whiteboard and select the app.
- Go back to the app list and set the Installation policy.
- Select Save.