As an Admin or Owner of Group Accounts, you have two ways of removing other users from a Group. See the instruction below to do it by uploading a new list of users or detach them manually.
- Prepare a complete list of users to be sponsored (Members or Managers).
- Open the User Profile on the Explain Everything Drive.
- Scroll to the User Management section and click on the ‘Invite users’ button.
- Choose to add either managers or members.
- Click on the “CSV” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the “Upload invitation list” option and mark “Remove users not included in .csv file”
- Click “Process” to finish and save changes.