The instruction on how to insert Explain Everything projects directly to an LMS
- Go to https://drive.explaineverything.com and sign in to your Explain Everything account. Find your project in the Cloud Projects tab and click on the Menu icon at the bottom right corner of the thumbnail.
- Then, click on the Share to create a Web Video Link. A pop up window will appear with the generated link and you can click Done.
- You will be taken back to the Cloud Projects tab. Click on your project again, scroll down to the Web Video Link section, and click on the link you just generated.
- Here you can click on the Menu at the bottom right corner underneath the project and find the option to ‘Copy the embed code’.
- Another pop up window will appear with the code that you can copy into your LMS.