Explain Everything is designed to help you to share your thinking. It can be applied to any and all situations for getting one's thoughts together (by a lone-user or within a group) and, also, to communicate these ideas. Communication can span across many disciplines - from learning to business uses. Here are some typical use cases of Explain Everything:
Explain Everything in the classroom
- Supports TEACHER'S LECTURES with its whiteboard functionality. Existing materials can be easily presented, annotated, and the existing canvas can be used similarly as the blackboard. While giving instruction, the teacher can face the classroom while using a tablet instead of a large screen.
- Allows for STUDENT PROJECT CREATION thanks to unique recording & creation features. Students can capture & share their solutions for the assignment in cooperation with the teacher in the form of a project or video.
- Collect direct LIVE FEEDBACK by opening up your lecture to the students, allowing them to pose direct questions and offer their input in real time, allowing for a greater understanding of materials by all parties.
Explain Everything outside of the classroom
- Makes it possible to INSTRUCT AND LEARN OVER DISTANCE just as you would from one shared space. The unique combination of a whiteboard with a direct communicator redefines what remote learning means.
- Is ideal for the production of VIDEO TUTORIALS AND GUIDES in a way closely resembling direct instruction, with an additional possibility to polish animations and visually improve the content prior to exporting your work.
Explain Everything for individuals
- Helps to GET YOUR THOUGHTS STRAIGHT. Thinking of new concepts usually starts without structure, which is often added later. This process is streamlined through the unlimited canvas & whiteboard functionalities. Explain Everything is ideal for the creation of thought journals or concept maps which can be stored, improved upon and shared.
- Supports DRAFTING AND NOTE-KEEPING. Ideas and meeting minutes can be created on the spot, supported with recordings where needed. It's like having a notebook, scrapbook and a live record all together in one piece of software.
Explain Everything for business
- Grants the power of VIDEO MESSAGES, superpower your message beyond text or a simple document by providing that authentic personal touch which can only be captured by video.
- Supports ONGOING DIALOG. Two people are connected (at the same time or over a long time) via Explain Everything, allowing users to hear each other and work together as well as see and track changes made as and when they happen.
- Enhances GROUP COLLABORATION, a small group of people can be connected to the whiteboard and collaborate on the project in real time or throughout a working day.
- Create an interactive CONTENT LIBRARY, containing instructional videos and projects that can be accessed, downloaded, and remixed, helping leaders to customize content for specific audiences and purposes.