You may see this message if the owner of the CODE has changed it to a new one, removed it, or its availability has expired. In this situation, please reach out to the owner of the CODE and make sure you have the current one. If you received the activation CODE from us, please follow up on this message and we'll help you out directly.
Articles in this section
- I'm getting a "Couldn't use your graphics card for acceleration" error
- I'm getting "This project is full - the maximum number of people are working on this project at the moment"
- I'm getting "This project doesn't exist or you don't have permission to access it"
- How to update Explain Everything
- I'm getting "Mic seems to be muted" message
- I'm getting the "Storage space exceeded" message.
- Where's the Ninja/Stealth Mode?
- I’ve purchased a subscription but I’m still on the free plan
- Explain Everything network requirements
- When I use a CODE it says it is not active