You may see this message if the owner of the CODE has changed it to a new one, removed it, or its availability has expired. In this situation, please reach out to the owner of the CODE and make sure you have the current one. If you received the activation CODE from us, please follow up on this message and we'll help you out directly.
Articles in this section
- I’ve purchased a subscription but I’m still on the free plan
- Explain Everything network information
- When I use a CODE it says it is not active
- Your browser is not currently supported - Online (web) version of Explain Everything - hardware, OS and browser
- I'm getting the "Your token is invalid " error
- I'm getting the "Token expired (org.openid.appauth.general error - 15)" error
- I’m getting an error that says I exceeded my quota when uploading to YouTube
- I'm getting "Please check your microphone/camera" error when using Explain Everything in a browser.
- Where can I find a document outlining accessibility information for Explain Everything (like VPAT®)?
- I'm getting a WebGL Unavailable error when opening Explain Everything in a browser.