If you’re using Schoolwork, it’s now easier than ever to share projects with your students. Simply prepare a project in Explain Everything and then add it to your Classroom Handout as an Activity. This will enable your students to access the project and create their own copies. Once they complete the task, their copy of the project will be automatically sent back to you for review.
Articles in this section
- Hardware requirements of Explain Everything
- Integrate Explain Everything with Clever
- Integrate your cloud storage with Explain Everything
- Integrate Explain Everything apps with Dropbox
- How to connect an external microphone to Explain Everything iOS through an audio interface like Focusrite Scarlett 2i2?
- Send and Receive Explain Everything Schoolwork Activities in Handouts
- Integrate Explain Everything with Schoology LMS
- Add Explain Everything Projects and Videos to Moodle LMS
- Integrate Explain Everything with Canvas LMS
- Insert a project to a Learning Management System