NoteOnly users with the Admin role have access to the App Configuration panel.
To change the default app settings, go to the App Configuration section:
- Log in to your account in the Explain Drive.
- Select your profile picture and choose My Account.
- Scroll down to the App Configuration section and select Configure.
Here you can change the Default color palette and colors for all tools with the Color Picker.
Select a color slot and change it using the color wheel or by entering the HEX/RGB value.
- Standard color palette - change colors that appear in the standard color palette.
- Additional for Simple U - change colors that appear in the standard color palette while in Simple UI mode.
- Color pickers - change default colors of color pickers. The first one sets the Fill color and the second one sets the Stroke color.
Set the font defaults for text fields by picking the desired font style and size.
- Deploy Settings - save the current scheme and deploy settings to all users. Internet access is required for users to receive the updated settings.
- Discard all changes - discard all changes made recently and bring back the most recently deployed settings
- Save - save the current scheme for later deployment.
- Reset - discard all changes and bring back settings to their defaults.
Each section has its own Save and Discard buttons to let you manage changes just in that section.