In order to change the default app settings, go to the App Configuration section of your account.
- Log in to your account in the Explain Drive.
- Click on your profile picture and choose My Account.
- Scroll down to the App Configuration section and select Configure.
- Scroll down and select Security and Integration.
NoteOnly users with the Admin role have access to the App Configuration panel.
- Import/Export Destinations - choose which sources will appear in the Settings > Integration tab. Here you can also set if users of your group will be able to share their Explain Drive projects as Public.
- Parental gate - set a parental gate that restricts children under 13 access to external sources. When this is set to ON, a user will have to confirm their age before logging into external sources and solve a small puzzle.
- Account Creation - Turn OFF to prevent ChromeOS/Android device-based licenses from being able to create Explain Drive accounts.
- Require browser password - control access to the in-app web browser via the New Browser option in the Add Media menu. Enable the switch and create a 4-digit passcode to lock the option. This passcode is needed to unlock access to the in-app web browser.
- Deploy Settings - save the current scheme and deploy settings to all users. Internet access is required for users to receive updated settings.
- Discard all changes - discard all changes made recently and bring back the most recently deployed settings
- Save - save the current scheme for later deployment.
- Reset - discard all changes and bring back settings to their defaults.
Each section has its own Save and Discard buttons to let you manage changes just in that section.