There are four possible roles within a group account
Every Group Account has only one owner. Only owners can access billing information, purchase additional seats, and upgrade plans. The Owner cannot be changed manually or dismissed. Other than that, the Owner has the same permissions as Admins.
Every user with an Admin role can:
- Make other users Admins and dismiss them.
- Invite Managers and Members to the group.
- Remove Managers and Members from the group.
- Request to whitelist a domain.
- Configure custom colors, fonts, and third-party integrations for all group users.
- Enable feature restrictions for Members.
- Set group project visibility and permissions.
- Manage Private Categories.
- Request custom templates and clipart for the group.
Managers have additional permissions when compared to Members. They can:
- Invite Members to the group.
- Removes Members they invited from the group.
Members are the people in your Explain Everything Group that have access to all editing features of the app. From an administrative standpoint they can: