Teams using Explain Everything can leverage a set of built-in features designed to make it easier to deploy and maintain large groups of users. A Team Plan can be purchased from our pricing page and, in the process, can be individually tailored to the needs of any organization. A set of business-relevant features that exist in the Team Plan are as follows:
- User management tools: An admin's panel for controlling additional settings for the in-app experience of your team, such as default colors, fonts, and integration.
- MDM Deployment: Deploy all licenses in a snap with an MDM solution of your choice.
- Advanced Reporting: On-demand advanced reports with analytics and usage data.
- Private cloud - Your team can access projects and videos created within the organization. It is also easy to use shared folders within your team. When adjusting permissions - Explain Everything will suggest and autofill team members names and email addresses.
- Single sign-on (SSO) integration: in order to simplify the process of accessing Explain Everything your team can use Google sign-on or Octa. For more information see the article Integration with SSO.
- Premium support: we're aware that sometimes a helping hand is appreciated. That's why we prioritize our work to swiftly answer questions coming from the Team plan users. Additionally, for groups above 100 users, we offer onboarding support. Provided as a series of workshops aimed at ensuring that Explain Everything fits in the process and every user receives enough guidance to be fully proficient.
For more information on how to prepare a group under a Team plan - read the article Setting up a Group and onboarding users.