Available to: Group Owners, Admins
The most common way of registering and creating an account in Explain Everything is to use an email. The same applies to inviting. In this article, you will find methods of inviting people who can use email or SSO such as Sign in with Apple or Sign in with Google.
Tip Your organization can’t use or share emails? Try one of the methods that don’t involve them listed in Invite your Group without using emails.
- Enter emails manually
- Import a CSV list of emails
- Whitelist an email domain
- Distribute Universal Invitation CODE using method of choice
- Use MDM for iOS to distribute the universal invitation CODE
- Use a Google Classroom list of users
- Use Google Admin Console to assign licenses for Chromebooks
Note Regardless of the method you choose, please keep in mind that the people you invite will still need to enter their email and set up their password during registration if they don’t have an account yet. They can also choose to complete their registration via Sign in with Google or Sign in with Apple if your organization uses them.