The Clipart library is the easiest and the fastest method of adding pre-made images to your projects. You can either use the clipart already available in the library or create your own custom clipart from images that you frequently use.
Add clipart to your project
- From the toolbar select Add Media.
- Select Clipart.
- In the bottom part of the menu select a category. You can scroll it left and right for more categories.
- Select a clipart to add to the project.
Create your custom clipart library
You can add a single image or group of images from the canvas to the clipart library to reuse them later.
- From the toolbar select Inspector.
- Open the Edit tab in the Inspector.
- Select the object (or objects) on the canvas that you wish to add as clipart.
- Select the Add as clipart option in the Inspector.
NoteYour custom clipart are stored only on your device. A cross-platform clipart library is coming in the future.
NoteWhile you can add other types of objects (such as videos or audio files) to your custom clipart library, please remember that they will be stored and added as images only.