With Explain Everything you can collaborate with others using projects uploaded to the Explain Drive. When using the Explain Everything app you can decide which projects should be accessible to others and which should remain local (see the article Working with projects), however, if you access Explain Everything using a browser - each project will exist in the cloud and allow for collaborative work. See how to invite others to your project by reading the article Preparing a collaborative session.
You can connect to a collaborative project using a CODE, link, or by finding the project in the folder "Shared with me" on your Explain Drive. See the article Joining projects to learn more.
Creating with others
Explain Everything allows (nearly!) the same functionality for all participants of a collaboration. Therefore be mindful that:
- You can add new objects or modify existing ones, including those that other users are working on.
- You can undo your actions, just as others can undo theirs. But you cannot undo someone else's edits!
- All participants can navigate freely between slides while collaborating.
- In order to view other users work, use Ninja Zoom so as not to effect other users' zoom levels.
Recording is possible when working collaboratively, however, please remember that:
- When recording is on, new participants cannot join the session.
- Video snippets can be exported only by the owner of the project.