You can use Placeholders in your project that, when selected, open up a menu letting you replace it with a corresponding file right from the canvas. This way you can build a template for you and your team or plan out a layout so you don't have to go into the details right off the bat.
- Placeholders can be moved around, scaled, and rotated with the Hand Tool as any other object on the canvas.
- You can resize the Placeholder area precisely using the Resize handle with the Hand Tool selected.
- Only one media file can be added at a time using a Placeholder.
- Images added with a placeholder will not open the Image Editor.
- Placeholders do not crop the media added. They will be added in the middle or center of the Placeholder, depending on its width, height, and position.
- Select Add Media from the toolbar.
- Choose Placeholder to open available media options.
- Select a desired format to add the Placeholder to the project.