Your Explain Drive has limited space due to the plan that you have chosen. In general, when you purchase the Educator or Edu Group plan, you can use 1 GB space per person (and it's pooled if it's shared). The Individual Plan provides you with 20 GB. Find the details in our Pricing Page.
You can also see which Explain Everything subscription plan will be the best for you.
If you exceed the storage space, you can either:
- Download some of your projects and video files to have a backup and then delete them from the Explain Drive.
- Change your plan.
- Upgrade your Drive Storage space.
Upgrade your Explain Drive storage space
You can choose one of the following options:
- 5 GB – $24.95
- 10 GB – $49.90
- 25 GB – $99.75
- 50 GB – $179.50
All given prices are per year.
NoteIf you're on a monthly subscription plan or your subscription expiry period is shorter than a year, the price will be recalculated accordingly. Contact us if you wish to customize the storage space option.
Request your Explain Drive storage space
If you wish to increase your Explain Drive storage space, please follow these steps:
- Fill in the form.
- We'll reply with a quote and payment details.
- Now, you can either confirm your purchase by paying using the method you prefer or by sending us a Purchase Order (PO).
- Once we receive the confirmation, we'll send you the invoice.