With the Explain Everything app for Slack you can immediately start a collaborative whiteboard and post the link to it on a channel.
Authorize Explain Everything in your Workspace
In order let your team use the Explain Everything app in Slack, first you need to authorize it in your workspace. To start select the button below.
- Make sure you've selected an appropriate workspace in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- After getting know the access rights of Explain Everything app select Authorize to finish.
Connect your Slack account with Explain Everything
When you have successfully authorized Explain Everything app in your Slack workspace everyone in it will be able to connect their Slack accounts with their Explain Everything accounts.
Note If you use the same email for Explain Everything and Slack accounts they will automatically connect to each other when your workspace is authorized.
- In Slack type /explain in the message box and hit Enter/Return.
- From the message you get in response select Connect.
- Sign in with your Explain Everything credentials if you haven't signed in already.
- All done! Now you can get back to Slack by selecting Open Slack button.
Use Explain Everything in Slack
Once you're all set up, you can now start using Explain Everything in your workspace. Here are the commands you enter with it.
- /explain – create a new cloud project and post a link to it to the channel you're currently on.